Yolanda Benedito | Sponsorship Agreement Holders Application
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-158214,single-format-standard,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,select-theme-ver-2.3,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.5.3,vc_responsive

Sponsorship Agreement Holders Application

Sponsorship Agreement Holders Application

The package contains the application guide and all the forms you need to fill out. If your application is not complete, we will not process it. We will give it back to you. Submit your completed application form and all necessary documents (articles, audited accounts, etc.) to IRCC. INPSR-PPPRRI. IRCC@cic.gc.ca. On March 30, 2020, we updated the application process for sponsorship contractors. You have until 30 June 2020 to submit an application. The federal government administers the refugee sponsorship program for refugees arriving in a region other than Quebec. In this case, the federal government sets the conditions that the sponsors must meet and manages the entire processing of the refugee application. Many organizations have signed sponsorship agreements with the Government of Canada to help foreign refugees relocate to Canada.

These organizations are called the Holders Sponsorship Agreement. They may sponsor refugees themselves or work with others in the community to sponsor refugees. Use the document checklist in the Guide for Sponsorship Contract Holders to Privately Sponsor Refugees [IMM 5413] to make sure you have included everything you need. Sign and write your forms. If you have a ROC-O refugee profile, add a copy of your application. The Office Referred Program (VOR) visa is similar to the BVOR program, but requires sponsors to cover the full cost of sponsorship. We will not provide income support. Note: If you want to sponsor someone abroad who you think is a refugee, that person must complete an application. It`s up to you to keep your app up to date. Information on the application process, requesting a copy of the application package and the annual application window can be found on the IRCC website here. A Holder Sponsorship Agreement (SAH) is a registered organization that has signed a sponsorship agreement with the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship. .

. .

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.